Medtronic Infuse Bone Graft is a device used to encourage bone growth, and is housed in a small container or cage that is implanted into the spine. This device is manufactured by Medtronic, Inc. and consists of the LT-Cage Device, a small, hollow metal cylinder, which is filled with a genetically engineered material that stimulates bone growth.
The following illnesses have occurred in relation to this material:
- Uncontrolled bone growth at or near the site of the surgery
- Chronic radiating pain in the legs or arms
- Male sterility
- Retrograde ejaculation, or other uro-genital injuries
- Difficulty Breathing, Swallowing or Speaking
- Compression of the Airway
- Respiratory Depression
- Nerve Damage
If you or a loved one have experienced any illness or pain as a result of Medtronic Infuse Bone Graft, please contact the attorneys at the Singleton Law Firm to discuss your case.