Brittany McKeel Young is an Millennial aged attorney and is a native of Shreveport, Louisiana. She attended the University of Louisiana at Monroe where she received a bachelor’s in Political Science. She pursued her law degree from Southern University Law Center. In 2014, Mrs. Young became the recipient of the Louisiana State Bar Association Law Student Pro Bono Award.
As an attorney, she has taught several Continuing Legal Education classes as it relates to generational differences within the legal community. Attorney Young is licensed to practice in the State of Louisiana. She is also a Notary Public.
- Shreveport Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Justice
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- National Association of Women Judges
- Representative of the Shreveport Pan-Hellenic Council
- The Shreveport Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.